Found during investigation of T191608: markasread param doesn't work for log entry thanks.
- User A performs several actions that will be recorded on Special:Logs - create a user, mark some edits as patrolled, move or delete some page(s).
- User B goes to Special:Logs page and thanks user A for several actions - user creation, delete/move actions etc.
- User A sees Thanks notifications being bundled:
The bundled Thank notification has several misleading points:
- although it was only one user, the message says "6 people thanked you for your action relating to ..."
- "6 people thanked you for your action relating to ..." - action is singular although they were many actions
- "6 people thanked you for your action relating to Talk:Mavetuna3" (Etonkovidova moved page Talk:Mavetuna3 ..." - the move action on Mavetuna3 was only the first action, all other actions refer to different types of actions - user creation, patrolling, deleting etc.
- The abbreviated notification - "ET12 thanked you" does not give mach information. The wording can be improved.