The FileImporter is reusing the config files of the CommonsHelper2. In order to disallow file moves with unsuitable licences, we need to parse the bad template and bad category sections.
- Given the correct config file for a file move candidate, parse out the names of templates and categories that should forbid the file move
- If the configfile does not contain the section (such as category or template) or the subsection bad, return an error message: The configuration file for your wiki (linking to the config file) does not contain enough info about <problem e.g. Category or Category/bad> to know if this file can be put on Commons.
- The names can be found in Categories/Bad and Templates/Bad in the config file
- Investigation with proof of concept was done in T193620. This should be done using the raw wikitext, an d parsing it with regex
- Needs trimming
- The end result is an array with a list of all the names