See also T237353: Request a new Property WikiTreeCategory - P7607 ---> if approved the new property/WikiTree category name can be the argument instead oF NAD
As Wikitree use Arkiv Digital they have citations like
Röke (L) AII:3 (1918-1933) Image 70 / Page 3 (AID: v350192.b70.s3, NAD: SE/LLA/13324)
and in SVAR
Röke kyrkoarkiv, Församlingsböcker, SE/LLA/13324/A II/3 (1918-1933), bildid: 00127782_00010
you have in both cases the NAD SE/LLA/13324 that is used in Wikidata to connect the church archives "kyrkoarkivet" with the Church parish "församlingen"
==> by combining this with the Webtool see blogpost then you can use the NAD to:
- Link to Open Streetmap P625
- Link to how the parish border looks today P778
- get the Swedish Wikipedia article using lang=sv
- Link to The Swedish National Archive SVAR
We have now stared to connect the church parish "församling" and "socken" > we can then "traverse" to the "socken" Administrative parish were we have properties connected to "socken", i.e.
- SOFI T200019: Create a Wikidata Property Proposal for SOFI name register
- Fornsök see T200157: Display Swedish parish borders in the webapp from Swedish RAÄ "Fornsok"
Example Röke ==> NAD SE/LLA/13324
- P625 is coordinates and links Open Street Map ==> Röke
- Wikipedia article language swedish
- P778 is "församlingskod" and links to SCB to show the current borders (see issue [[T199802]] )
- P5324 is NAD and links to SVAR the free church archives
Telling about the webhub tool
- Video how to use the tool
See WikiTree discussion group
Would also be interesting for
- SVAR T200181: Link Riksarkivet SVAR "kyrkoarkiv" <-> sv:Wikipedia <-> SCB
- Arkiv digital T199907: Speak with Arkiv Digital
- Genney T200507: Explain possibility for Genealogy software - Genney
- WeRelate T200548: Explain Wikidata possibilities for Werelate
- Family Search T200515: Explain possibilities for familysearch.org
- Svenskt Porträttarkiv T200512: Explain in community SPA "Svenskt Porträttarkiv" that they can connect "församlingar"