As Wikitree use Arkiv Digital they have citations like
Röke (L) AII:3 (1918-1933) Image 70 / Page 3 (AID: v350192.b70.s3, NAD: SE/LLA/13324)
and in SVAR
Röke kyrkoarkiv, Församlingsböcker, SE/LLA/13324/A II/3 (1918-1933), bildid: 00127782_00010
you have in both cases the NAD SE/LLA/13324 that is used in Wikidata to connect the church archives "kyrkoarkivet" with the Church parish "församlingen"
==> by combining this with the Webtool see blogpost then you can use the NAD to:
- Link to Open Streetmap P625
- Link to how the parish border looks today P778
- get the Swedish Wikipedia article using lang=sv
- Link to The Swedish National Archive SVAR
If we get T199893: WD: Decide how to connect a "församling" and a "socken" parish solved then we could also use the NAD to find the church parish "församling" and then "traverse" to the "socken" Administrative parish were we have properties connected to "socken", i.e.
- SOFI T200019: Create a Wikidata property for SOFI name register
- Fornsök see T200157: Display Swedish parish borders in the webapp from Swedish RAÄ "Fornsok"
Example Röke ==> NAD SE/LLA/13324
- P625 is coordinates and links Open Street Map ==> Röke
- Wikipedia article language swedish
- P778 is "församlingskod" and links to SCB to show the current borders (see issue [[T199802]] )
- P5324 is NAD and links to SVAR the free church archives
Telling about the webhub tool
- Video how to use the tool
See WikiTree discussion group
Would also be interesting for
- SVAR T200181: Link SVAR "kyrkoarkiv" <-> sv:Wikipedia <-> SCB
- Arkiv digital T199907: Speak with Arkiv Digital
- Genney T200507: Explain possibility for Genealogy software - Genney
- WeRelate T200548: Explain Wikidata possibilities for Werelate
- Family Search T200515: Explain possibilities for familysearch.org
- Svenskt Porträttarkiv T200512: Explain in community SPA "Svenskt Porträttarkiv" that they can connect "församlingar"
This task dependended of T199784: Wikidata cleaning Swedish Church parishes/ Svenska Församlingar