As a Wikidata editor working on lexicographical data, when I share a link to a lexeme on social media, I want people to be able to see which Lexeme I’m referring to without them having to follow the link.
WikibaseLexeme doesn’t provide any Open Graph tags.
- Lexeme link: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Lexeme:L29289
- Twitter validator website: https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator (paste the lexeme link to test)
- Open Graph tags are defined
- Pasting a Lexeme link on Twitter, Facebook, etc. shows the Lemma(s), Language and Lexical category (using their English labels)
See T51859: Provide Open Graph tags for Wikidata for the corresponding issue for Items and Properties.
- LexemeMetaTagsCreator in Lexeme will need to be touched to add the meta tags
- The example of the logic happening in Wikibase itself can be found in ViewEntityAction::overridePageMetaTags