The API module will receive a POST request from step two of the help panel "ask a question" flow. It should:
- Save the user's email, if a new one was supplied
- send a verification email if the user's address is not yet confirmed.
- Create a new section header on the help desk, and append a timestamp.
- Post the received text with signature as an edit from the authorized user, using a help-panel tag (T211118)
- Return a response containing:
- success or error message & error code
- the section header, so that we can construct a link to take the user directly to their question on help desk
- the user's edit count after making the edit with the request.
The second part of this task is removing the MessagePoster implementation in favor of the new API module.