This task will track the auditing of stat1005 GPU form factor and chassis layout.
The background is on T216226, short summary: We're looking to see what GPU options we have for this chassis, and we need to know the inside measurements and details.
Please do the following on stat1005:
- - power off stat1005
- - open chassis to audit internal configuration
- - photograph the pcie risers and GPU card.
- - measure the dimensions of the current GPU
- - document if current GPU has any extra power cables other than the PCIe card bus
- - measure how much space is available for a replacement GPU card
- - document how many (and type) of extra power connectors dedicated to PCIe bus/risers
- - photograph inside of case and risers for documentation
- - return hardware to configuration prior to this task
- - power back up stat1005