As a user I want to get URLs of specific statement groups of Wikidata in order to save or share them as direct links and access to the statement groups easily.
GIVEN I am on the page of a Wikibase entity
WHEN I left click the background of a statement group
THEN the statement group is outlined
AND the property ID of the statement group is appended to the current URL and loaded
- This works on all pages of Wikibase entities with statements.
- There is at most one statement group outlined at a time.
- No element on the page is enlarged, shrinked or moved as a consequence of this feature.
- The statement group is outlined just when the left button is pressed, not only when it is released, i.e., the statement group is outlined when it's :target but also when it's :active (see screencasts).
- Should there also be a lighter outline when the cursor is simply hovering over a statement group?