Meet the Wikimedia Technical Committee.
Ask us what you have always wanted to know, tell us what you have always wanted to tell us, discuss the topic you have always wanted top discuss. If you are not at the hackathon, you can join the office hour on Google Meet (no google account required).
Some recent activity:
- Working on T212482: Evolve hook system to support "filters" and "actions" only
- Working on improving the RFC process T216308
- Approved T208524: RfC: Standards for external services in the Wikimedia infrastructure.
- Established the Wikimedia Engineering Architecture Principles
- Discussed T199004: RFC: Add a frontend build step to skins/extensions to our deploy process
- Approved T206010: RfC: Session storage service interface
- IRC log of the last (and so far only) TechCom office hour.