Without support for variables in phester, these tests have to be written "dry", with no way to execute them.
- watchlist (watch/unwatch/auto-watch)
- bot edits (interaction of bot permission and bot parameter)
- patrolling, patrol log
- listing user contributions
- page deletion/undeletion (effectiveness)
- user blocking (effectiveness, various options)
user script protection (can only edit own)
remaining core magic words (in particular REVISIONID and friends)
Special pages transclusion
media file uploads (need to be enabled on the wiki) (needs file upload support in phester)
These tests will be written for our own runner (phester) and some tests for some of the other candidates, like strest, tavern, behat, codeception, or dredd.
Tests to be written in other frameworks:
- rollback in strest
- rollback in codeception
- rollback in supertest
- user blocking in strest https://github.com/brightbyte/playing-with-strest
- user blocking in behat
- user blocking in supertest
Acceptance criteria: at least half of the tests have been written using Phester and at least two of them have been written in at least two other frameworks.