The following help pages need updating (list is not exhaustive and will be added to)
- Titles -- Are titles descriptive and accurate?
- Page level coverage -- Ideally, pages are focused on one area of coverage.
- Page level organization and navigability -- Do the page follow a consistent structure? Is it easy to understand the flow of information?
- Readability -- Is the language readable. It should be simple and follow the documentation/style guide
- Memorable -- Is the information memorable? Is it set up for the reader to learn / reference?
- Correct -- Is the information correct?