Our community at fr.wiktionary (Wiktionnaire) would like to be able to use Phabricator (and its workboard) to organize our in-wiki technical developments, e.g. create/update templates and modules. The tasks would be aimed exclusively at the French Wiktionary and so would be written in French for accessibility to our contributors.
- Proposed project name: Wiktionary-fr
- Aliases (if possible): #French-Wiktionary
- Type of project: Component
- Project description: French Wiktionary in-wiki technical tasks. The tasks would be created from requests that we usually get in https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionnaire:Questions_techniques . The tasks will be written in French.
- Members: @Darkdadaah, @Lepticed7, @Noe (with more to come)