- On hover, "(View full text)" link shows browser tooltip.
- On click, "(View full text)" link opens a new tab with source code of user's full 'your revision' text, without including any edits made in the 2ColConf interface
- When in the new tab, users can click in to the source code textbox and use CTRL-A to select all and CTRL-C to copy contents to clipboard
- Add link/button to title
- On hover:
- New tab (use same textbox as source code for protected pages, use same spacing above/below for "Your revision" title as 2Col interface):
- "(View full text)" added to the "Your revision" title in the no-JS 2ColConf interface.
- Hover text: "View full wikitext of your revision (edits made below are not included). Opens in a new tab."
- New tab, text for warning notice: "While you were editing, another user edited the same page and published before you. A view-only copy of your revision is preserved below. Any changes made in the edit conflict interface are not reflected. To merge changes and resolve the issue using the edit conflict interface, return to the previous tab." Above text box: "You can view and copy the source of your revision:" Below text box: "Close current window to return to the edit conflict interface."