|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.36.0-wmf.5||+961 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.36.0-wmf.5|
- Backup Conductor
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Aug 17 2020, 12:00 AM
2020 week 34 1.36-wmf.5 Changes wmf/1.36.0-wmf.5
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, August 17th:
|Monday August 17th||Tuesday, August 18th||Wednesday, August 19th||Thursday, August 20th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.5 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.5 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.5 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.5 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
Note: Probably not a blocker but this is happening occasionally: T260853: TypeError from Wikibase: Argument 1 passed to extractForeignIdStringSpecialNs() must implement interface MediaWiki\Linker\LinkTarget, null given, called in repo/includes/Hooks/HtmlPageLinkRendererEndHookHandler.php