|operations/mediawiki-config||master||+513 -513||Revert "group1 wikis to 1.36.0-wmf.4"|
|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.36.0-wmf.4||+961 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.36.0-wmf.4|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Aug 10 2020, 12:00 AM
- Backup Conductor
Customize query in gerrit
2020 week 33 1.36-wmf.4 Changes wmf/1.36.0-wmf.4
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, August 10th:
|Monday August 10th||Tuesday, August 11th||Wednesday, August 12th||Thursday, August 13th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.4 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.4 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.4 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.4 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||hashar||T257972 1.36.0-wmf.4 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||hashar||T260145 Old MediaWiki versions are not purged from staging/app server|
- We had to clear out very old mediawiki versions from the servers since at least mwdebug1001 went out of disk space (no user impact). Fixed now.
- A lot of Icinga alarms when I aborted sync wikiversions. Thewikiversions.json had different versions for the testswikis, hardly a big issue afaik.
- Some faulty patch in Minervaneue got promptly reverted
Logstash is all clear for now so that sounds promising.
- Wed, 12 Aug, EU Train Window, 13:00 UTC: Group1
- Wed 12 Aug, US Train Window, 19:00 UTC: All Wikis