But... we are blocked by T270456 (internal Task). The underlying well-known problem is that MediaWiki is not designed to keep a secret.
We could try to simplify the management of this wiki changing the way it's currently in use.
For example, adopting this rule of thumb:
- I have something weird that someone should not edit → OK for wiki ACLs
- I have something secret that someone should never see → DON'T use wiki ACLs
Someone with a good ACL level (e.g. staff) should research all the current secrets stored in reserved namespaces of that wiki:
- Pages in the namespace Direttivo: (ID 102):
- Pages in the namespace Ufficio: (ID 114):
From the list obtained from this research:
- move the pages into something else (for example into the nextCloud archive or into the Wikimedia Phabricator's Passphrase component; you know where but just not on this wiki)
- delete each secret page once migrated