This task is about analyzing how people are engaging with the Topic Subscription feature while it's been made available as an opt-out preference at a sub-set of wikis to help us determine whether it is ready to be made available as an opt-out preference at more wikis.
- Learn whether Junior Contributors are able to use Topic Subscriptions successfully.
- Learn whether Topic Subscriptions are negatively affecting other volunteers' experiences.
Decision(s) to be made
- Decide whether any changes need to be made to the notification interventions before measuring the impact they have on peoples' likelihood to receive more timely responses to the things they say on Wikipedia talk pages.
- Are Junior and Senior Contributors able to use manual topic subscriptions successfully?
- Are Junior and Senior Contributors finding topic subscriptions valuable?
- Are Topic Subscriptions negatively impacting peoples' engagement with talk pages?
To help answer the questions above, we would like to understand the "Engagement metrics" listed below.
@MNeisler to draft.
- The ===Engagement metrics are documented in the section above
- The ===Engagement metrics are calculated and a link to these metrics is shared in this ticket