The toolbar buttons at the bottom of the sidebar still behave weird in some situations. This is a placeholder ticket for everything related when it doesn't fit into another ticket in the sprint.
Do not move this ticket to the next sprint, but create new ones.
- Sidebar selection determines which toolbars buttons are active.
- New template and new wikitext buttons are always enabled
- When a wikitext or template header is selected, up/down and delete buttons are enabled.
When a parameter is selected, the up/down and delete buttons are disabled.Uh, no. Why? @awight?
- Bug: click back and forth between parameters. Sometimes the buttons are disabled, sometimes enabled. Maybe a race condition between selecting the parameter and selecting the template part?
- Up/down are disabled for the first and last parts, respectively.
- No matter how the user arrives at a given selection (tab, content click, sidebar click, deleting another parameter...), they see the same buttons enabled.
- Hard to tell until the other bug is resolved.
- Nothing changes in the old workflow
- (nice-to-have) No flicker
- Currently the up/down/delete buttons flicker disabled for every change. Probably related to the bug above.