- Go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Amire80/mobile_template_test using a touchscreen device.
- In the first section, try to delete just the "citation needed" template.
- In the second section, try to delete on list item.
Whenever I try to delete a template transclusion, the template gets selected and the keyboard disappears. A template editing panel appears, but it doesn't have a button to delete the transclusion.
I'm testing on these:
- Device: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- Browser: Firefox and Chrome
- Keyboard apps: Gboard and Samsung Keyboard
The results are the same everywhere.