A design review of the current implementation of the new Special:NewLexemeAlpha page resulted in the detection of some small deviations from the original specifications. These should be corrected.
All needed improvements are collected below. Anyone carrying out the changes should feel free to create further subtasks if/as needed.
List of improvements
Correct spacing around the intro paragraph (wbl-snl-search-existing)
- The spacing between the article toolbar and the initial paragraph and should be 16px (1rem). The current space between these elements is of around 30px.
- The spacing between the initial paragraph and the main content div should be 24px (1.5rem) instead of the default 1em. (Changed to 16px/1rem for consistency during discussion)
Correct spacing within the infopanel (wbl-snl-infopanel wbl-snl-infopanel--notice)
- All elements within the infopanel should have a vertical spacing of 16px (1rem) between them (including default paragraph margins, which should probably be removed to facilitate the correct application of spacing –see next point).
- The last paragraph inside the infopanel shouldn't display a margin-block-end, so the minimum spacing between said paragraph and the infopanel's border is only of 24px (1.5rem).
Align elements in the infopanel header
- The icon and text included in the infopanel header are not optically center-aligned on the horizontal axis.