Steps to replicate the issue (include links if applicable):
- Go to https://www.wikifunctions.org/wiki/Z11042?uselang=en&oldid=51735
- Note that "call" shows "string, ends with, Select Function, day"
- Then open the dropdown under "call" and the dropdown under "text".
- Note that the function was already selected, the previous "Select Function" request was incorrect.
- "Select Function" shows even though the function is already selected.
What should have happened instead?:
- The function "choose from comma-separated list" (https://www.wikifunctions.org/view/en/Z10601) should have shown up instead.
Software version (skip for WMF-hosted wikis like Wikipedia):
Other information (browser name/version, screenshots, etc.):
Raised on project chat here: https://www.wikifunctions.org/w/index.php?title=Wikifunctions:Project_chat&oldid=52352#Help_please