Editing pages on double click (a feature that can be enabled with a user preference) does not work in MediaWiki 1.20 when using the Classic or Nostalgia skin.
Steps to reproduce:
- On any Wikimedia wiki, switch to the Classic or Nostalgia skin in Preferences->Appearance.
- Enable page editing on double click in Preferences->Editing->Advanced Options.
- Load any page you would normally be able to edit, e.g. your user page.
- Double click on the page.
The "edit page" form is brought up.
- When using any other skin (Chick, Cologne Blue, Modern, Monobook, MySkin, Simple and Vector), everything works and you get the expected result.
- I've tested different older MediaWiki versions; 1.18(.6) is fine, 1.19(.4) is not.