I created a patch to implement revision deletion (rev_deleted) via
Japanese Wikipedia needs this feature very very much.
- If the revision is deleted, returns 'deletedrevisiontext' instead of its content.
- If one of or both revisions are deleted, hide differences.
- Added new action 'delete/revdelete' and 'delete/revrestore'
- Added a link to Special:Revisiondelete at the bottom of the page.
- Put <deleted/> element if the revision is deleted.
- Handle <deleted/> element.
- Added Special:Revisiondelete.
- New. Implements revision deletion and restoration.
- Added 6 new messages used by this patch.