For some reason, RevDel DELETED_ACTION on log entries is supposed to also hide the target page of the log entry. However,
- Deleted log entries still show up in Special:Log when searching by target.
- The API's list=logevents still returns the pageid, despite not returning the title or namespace or returning the log entry at all when searching with a title.
- If the target page is on your watchlist, the log entry will show up.
- On the watchlist, the target's namespace and title are included in a CSS class.
- On the enhanced recentchanges, the namespace and title may show up in a CSS class.
RevDel DELETED_USER is supposed to hide the performer of the action, be it a log entry or an edit. However,
- Special:Log will still show it when searching by Performer.