"Nested" dialogs (template inside a basic reference) break the OOUI hack to prevent scrolling while dialog is open (added in 4d87bde4495e5204b722d2154885f9c127ad30e3 / https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/179598/).
- View https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyfall#Casting, open VisualEditor
- Open the first reference in this section (currently numbered ,  in VE probably due to T52474)
- Observe that window scrollbar disappears.
- Observe that the window scrolls slightly (T89612).
- The reference has two templates in it; open either one
- Close the "nested" dialog
- Observe that the scrollbar has incorrectly reappeared, while it should only reappear after the "parent" dialog is closed.
- Observe that the position of the blue highlight on the  is not updated.