On http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:ContentTranslation when a page is translated and published the following happens:
- user gets the message that the page has been published
- user gets the url of the user-space/<page>
- the article is listed under the 'published article' list on the dashboard.
What doesn't happen:
- the actual page does not get created. So clicking on the url of the page shows the user the message to create a new wiki page
- without exiting the translation view if the user makes and edit and tries publishing again, then they are not shown a warning about the 'page already existing'
If the 2nd of the 'what doesn't happen' section does not get resolved after the page creation part is fixed, then a new ticket will have to be created as a separate bug.