Set up a RL module that is provided by the Gather extension which should override the watchstar script on all pages.
- If beta load the collections watchstar code
- If stable load the mobile.watchstar.init module
- In stable no gather code should be present.
In addition to this, we must setup some infrastructure in stable to allow us to do a staged roll out (global config variable should default to false):
- If a global config variable is set AND the current user is logged in and owns any collections, then they see the collections watchstar in stable.
- If a global config variable is set AND the current user is anon in approx 5% sample, they see the collections star in stable.