Jun 15 2020
The error seems erratic to me..
- std. machine: i tried to login with commons (work now), yesterday not. login to mediawiki failed with (There seems to be a problem with your login session ....)
- Test different machine/browser
- 1. wikimedia works (login/logout), wikisource did not (There seems to be a problem with your login session)
- 2. login wikimedia seems to work. after login i got OAuth page with correct name, after pressing "allow" i was ask to create a new account. (I stopped here because i was confused, why do i need a new account when i was successfully identified).
- i use noscript by default, was no problem so far
- other wikis
- I did not notice problems with other wikis like en. etc.
I just noticed that i was loged out from the wiki without my intervention
while i was writing this mail on an other window.
Jun 14 2020
Jun 2 2019
Thanks for the explanation! Changing the query to use the actor indeed seems to fix the problem.
May 30 2019
Mar 13 2019
It seems to start succesfully now. Thanks for your help!
Mar 12 2019
@bd808 Thanks for looking into this! There seems to be a problem with the available memory, see this error log:
Mar 10 2019
Mar 1 2019
Dec 9 2018
Dec 3 2018
Feb 17 2018
Nov 13 2016
Apr 14 2016
It seems that a missing template was causing the problem.
Mar 30 2016
Mar 22 2016
Mar 19 2016
Working for me too, thanks! Do you want to leave this task open to investigate the cause of the problem, or should I close it?
Mar 14 2016
I just saw that the MediaViewer option in my settings was disabled, though I am sure that I did not disable it manually. Also I am not the only user who had this problem. It seems that this option was disabled by enabling a Beta feature, but I cannot reliably reproduce the problem.
Feb 21 2016
Dec 22 2015
Oct 6 2015
Sep 2 2015
As far as I know, this was about customers using the Wikipedia API.
Aug 26 2015
Thanks. I informed our contact at the ISP and asked him to contact you to solve this issue.
Aug 25 2015
Jun 15 2015
May 31 2015
Apr 5 2015
Apr 4 2015
@Deskana Could you please provide the rationale provided by the Legal Team? If not, who’s the contact person regarding this issue?