- Location: #wikimedia-office IRC channel
- Meeting type: TBD
- Time: Weekly, Wednesday 21:00 UTC (2pm PDT, 23:00 CEST)
- This time is the standard as of this writing (in March 2016), but may change as we make adjustments to accommodate daylight savings/summer time adjustments for the participants. By default, we intend for this meeting to be held Wednesday 2pm San Francisco time.
- Topic: T114662: RFC: Per-language URLs for multilingual wiki pages.
- Need: we want anon visitors to browse Wikidata and other multilingual wikis in their language
- Problem: Serving different renderings for the same URL messes with web caches.
- Solution: Force uslang based on some part of the URL path, similar to how language variants are handled
- Problem: we have to purge all per-language URLs of a page from the web caches when the page changes.