- Create a new IObjectRevision field getSignatureAuthor, which returns a username or IP (just like getAuthor), but based on the signature.
- Expose thread_signature in the LQT API as a prop
- Use that to implement getSignatureAuthor (since it's a signature, not a username, it will need to be extracted and decoded; looking at Echo may help).
- If signature author differs from actual author, do a synthetic revision after import to note this.
- After merge, create the template on all Flow wikis
Maybe the migration script messed up the authorship of some comments? (e.g. first comments? edited comments?) I don't think I ever said this:
(e.g. I don't even use some of those words when writing in English)