We use (or are trying to use) the Page translation feature of the Translate Extension. However after changing the original page, and re-marking it for translation, the translated page stays "100% up to date" and no warning of it being outdated.
- Make some changes to the original page
- Re-mark the page for translation. I did NOT tick the "don't mark as outdated" box
- At the translated version I expect to see a message saying the page is out of date (XX%) etc.
Workaround to get expected behavior:
- Visiting the page via Special:MessageGroupStats with action=purge
- Only after that purge everything looks as expected. Obviously I don't want to do this after each change.
Remarks on www (apache) environment:
- Behind a transparent proxy
- In a complete noexec environment
- Did not see any errors in error.log
Things I tried:
- Disabling all caches
- Setting $wgJobRunRate to 0 and running it manually on the CLI
Also note that other things (updates) do happen, for example the text I add to the original version in English is added to the translated version (in English) automatically. It's just the 'outdated' part at the top of the page (etc) that isn't updating.