Commons discussion: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Flow
|operations/mediawiki-config : master||Enable Flow on plwiki and commonswiki|
|Resolved||Catrope||T107301 Enable Flow on Polish Wikipedia and Commons|
|Resolved||• Mattflaschen-WMF||T106562 F1. Enable Flow on all public wikis|
|Resolved||• Mattflaschen-WMF||T107143 Create Template:FlowMention for all Flow-enabled wikis|
|Resolved||• Mattflaschen-WMF||T107904 Run namespaceDupes|
- Mentioned In
- rOMWCe31435d5ea00: Enable Flow on plwiki and commonswiki
- Mentioned Here
- T107204: Separate reference tables by wiki
rEFLW5c84c341117e: Clean up 'Flow talk page manager' related code
T88140: Moving topics between boards
T67802: Argument 6 passed to Flow\Model\WikiReference::__construct() must be an instance of Title, null given
T101300: F5. SUL the flow talk page manager
Polish is done, and @DannyH enabled Flow on 3 of the 4 requested pages there, but https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyskusja_Wikipedii:Flow couldn't be converted because of T67802#1497491. Commons was done briefly but then reverted because it started spewing errors, which I think may have to do with T101300: F5. SUL the flow talk page manager.
Errors on Commons looked like:
2015-07-30 23:41:11 mw1209 commonswiki exception ERROR: [42c8eeb8] /wiki/Special:Upload Flow\Exception\FlowException from line 291 of /srv/mediawiki/php-1.26wmf16/extensions/Flow/includes/TalkpageManager.php: All of the candidate usernames exist, but they are not configured as expected.
rEFLW5c84c341117e: Clean up 'Flow talk page manager' related code would fix that, except it's not deployed yet. So I manually added the 'Flow talk page manager' account to the 'bot' group and it should work now.
We removed the problem that was breaking the deployment on the main Project talk:Flow page (Dyskusja_Wikipedii:Flow).
I moved the existing Flow/Tests page (Dyskusja_Wikipedii:Flow/Brudnopis) to become the main Project talk:Flow, and then created a new tests page:
The bug that caused the problem still needs to get fixed -- see T107204: Separate reference tables by wiki
The problem was triggered by Wikidata's Project_talk:Flow's side rail, which contained links to Wikidata-specific namespaces. The workaround here was to edit that page's side rail, and take out those links. (They were only there for testing anyway, not essential.) Then it took about four days to clear, I guess because of cacheing.