The Phabricator project is confusing:
- The name implies its for issues related to Phabricator itself, which is fine and good and actually, I suggest, what it should be
- It has the coloring/icon of a team (confusing with 1)
- It is used for permission management (and is thus a locked project)
- Make a #Phabricator-Admins team project that is 2 and 3 from above
- Make Phabricator a component project (blue and briefcasae) and remove the join lock and the permissions
Because we need a place for tasks about Phabricator, which Phabricator (the team project) now house. The confusion is "Why is this thing that has a bunch of tasks that make it look like a component project colored and icon'd like a team one?" Let's make things clear for everyone (if it confuses me and makes me have that "eh?" feeling, something is odd about it).