|mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase : master||Merge ResourceLoader submodules into wikibase.formatters.getStore|
|mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase : master||Merge snakview ResourceLoader modules|
|mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase : master||Merge ResourceLoader submodules into wikibase.parsers.getStore|
|mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase : master||Merge EntityInitializer into wikibase.ui.entityViewInit Module|
|mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase : master||Merge PageConnector into linkitem ResourceLoder module|
|Resolved||Lydia_Pintscher||T63131 Eliminate or reduce delay between selection of property and displaying of input fields when adding statements|
|Open||None||T56098 [Epic][UI] Front-end performance: Improve loading time of items|
|Invalid||None||T123233 [Task] Reduce ResourceLoader modules|
While the way the resource loader startup module work makes it quite expensive to have a lot of modules (and we also register many of them in client only installations as well), I don't think this is very important, we have quite a few more pressing performance issues.
Again, please don't do such architectural changes which are not in the sprint, not discussed and happen to be reverts of work we did before. Especially since I explicitly stated today that I'm against this.
What I did to this point was pure refactoring that did not changed anything critical. Not different from other refactoring we do, e.g. when we remove unused public methods. I merged some very trivial modules (mostly 1 or 2 files only) that are not used outside of the same directory. Such minor changes do not need to be in a sprint.
I do not plan to do more than I already did to this point.