Now I'm looking at Deployments and it looks like we're left with these categories of tasks:
- tasks regarding the scripts in mediawiki/tools/release (aka: rMREL MediaWiki Release Tools)
- tasks about l10n (which only lives in rOPUP in the scap module)
- general process changes (not necessarily code changes) like T118212: Take heat off day before the weekly branch-cut?
- "technical things related to deployments generally" eg: T106732, T45086, T45722, etc
This can be 'cleaned up' via a couple options:
- Use columns in Deployments to categorize them
- Create a few more projects.
After discussion on this task here's the current working plan (not yet set in stone):
- Rename Deployments to Deployments
- This can hold "technical things related to deployments generally" eg:
- And also meta-process related things eg:
- Move Scap, Trebuchet, etc to sub-projects of Deployments
- there is a script for this that Luke wrote? Or at least a how-to, right?
- - make a MediaWiki-Release-Tools as a subproject of Deployments
- For tasks regarding the scripts in mediawiki/tools/release (aka: rMREL MediaWiki Release Tools)
- Still an open question regarding I18n, l10nupdate (in rOPUP), and MediaWiki-extensions-LocalisationUpdate
- For now I've made a "Localization" column on the Deployments workboard