- Go to a language where non-default MT was enabled recently (e.g. Swahili), and where you haven't tried it yet.
- Start translating an article from English to that language. Click a paragraph. The inserted paragraph will be in English, as expected.
- The green "with new options" label appears in the MT card, as expected.
- Click the MT engine selection dropdown (labeled "Use source text"). Select "Use Yandex" in the dropdown.
- Observed: The dropdown still says "Use source text". Expected: "Use Yandex".
- Observed: The text is still English. Expected: Swahili.
- Select "Use Yandex" again.
- Observed: The page scrolls down. It shouldn't.
- Observed. The text is still English. Expected Swahili.
To actually make it Swahili, "Restore" can be clicked, but this is quite confusing.
The point of the green "new" notification is supposed to make this feature easy to discover and start using, but the actual process at the moment is very unusual.