When a template uses transcluded page containing <templatedata> tag, "Manage TemplateData" tool behaves incorrectly.
- Opening the tool when editing the template page itself, it behaves as if no templatedata tag exists
- Opening the tool when editing the transcluded page, does not suggest adding missing parameters.
- The tool suggest parameters to add, by looking at the tempalte page, but it does not mark parameters which *do not* exist in the template.
- if a tempaltedata tag exists in a page transcluded in the tmpalte page, the tool should provide clear and visible warning "you are trying to create templatedata structure, but such a structure already exists in transcluded page <link to the page>
- allow the user to instruct the too to read the tempalte itself from another page: this will allow it to give relevant suggestions ("Add N suggested parameters") when editing the transcluded page contianing the tag
- parameters in TD which do not appear to exist in the tempalte, should be marked in the tool.