- Make the fish gold.
- Fix gradient on platypus.
- Make platypus slightly smaller so it's not that much in your face.
- I noticed the white of the building is by far the brightest white in the whole picture. Could be slightly gray.
thanks for the feedback @thiemowmde
I agree that the fish colour needs to change, but I would prefer to not introduce a new color into the image, therefore I made them white. Another option would be red as in the image before.
I fixed the gradient and made platypus a bit smaller. The gradient is also contributing to less harshness which is nice.
The building is a good point. I've made it the same light gray as the little symbols on the hill.
And "these data" sounds positively strange. "The data" is grammatically fine, though a bit unspecific. "Data" without an article would be data in general, not ours in particular.
Ok, this is one of those words where everyone is right. "Data" is a Latin word, plural for the singular datum. As a researcher, we used it as plural... "These data suggest that the tau protein is involved in the pathology of Alzheimer's dementia." Sure, it sounds strange, but there it is.
In popular English usage, "data" is treated as a singular. For this usage, popular probably trumps Latin.
Very nice :)
2 things from my side - then it can go out:
- "There are a wide variety of ways" -> "There _is_ a wide variety of ways"
- In the lower right corner SPARQL should move to the top of the list