We have several areas in the SyntaxHighlight extension where we still refer to GeSHi, even though we no longer use GeSHi.
See if we can remove some of that.
- class names (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/353076)
- file names (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/353076)
- RL module names (Only code level classnames are affected)
- composer.json (private, fixable ?)
- package.json (private, so fixable ?)
- extension name and directory (I don't think we can fix this easily)
- extension repository T103614: Rename git repo to "SyntaxHighlight"