The german community would like to activate Numerical_sorting_in_categories.
A lot of articles (around 50k) are not ready for this change and have to prepared before, especially numerical sortkeys.
- replacing ^([1-9]):+([1-9].*)$ with (1) (2)
- replacing ^#?:+0*(0|0[^0-9].*|[1-9].*)$ with (1) -> ~16k articles
- replacing #0*(0|0[^0-9].*|[1-9].*)$ width (1) -> ~56k articles
Assign a bot with botflag for this job.
- create a full list with affected articles
- prepare the bot
- run a test at a testwiki
- publish an announcement for the community
- execute the job live at de.wiki