Steps to reproduce:
- Visit any page with pending changes, e.g. any from https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italiaonline on the mobile website as a logged-out user
There should be some way to view the history.
There is no such link, the timestamp of the last edit (which normally links the history) is missing.
The Minerva skin only prints a history page if
$isLatestRevision = $this->getRevisionId() === $title->getLatestRevID(); $this->getWikiPage()->exists() && $isLatestRevision
If FlaggedRevs is being used I guess the revision is not the latest revision. This seems to be a regression introduced by T153125.
We should update that logic so it works in a similar way when oldid is present. We should mimic the logic that shows the notice "This is an old revision of this page".
Investigating this more, the desktop URL does not show last modified information in the footer of the page for https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italiaonline so this is unlikely to have ever worked and should not be considered a regression:
The best compromise would be to treat these pages the same way as we treat the main page and show a history link.
- Visit http://reading-web-staging.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?title=Pending_changes_test_page as an anonymous user
- Setup FlaggedRevs and add yourself with reviewer permission.
- Create a page and approve the changes yourself
- As an anonymous user edit the page and save. This should create a pending change.
- Refresh the page as the anon user and you'll be in the test scenario.
- Expected: should be a link to the history page
- Actual: No link/no last modified information.