As part of T174569 there are some views that need to be change to reflect the new columns with some conditionals.
Cross posting from the original task:
- All the _id columns added to existing tables should be available under the same conditions as the corresponding column without the _id suffix. These seem to be:
- archive.ar_comment_id: Never available.
- ipblocks.ipb_reason_id: Always available (whenever the row itself is).
- oldimage.oi_description_id: Available when (oi_deleted & 2) = 0.
- filearchive.fa_description_id: Available when (fa_deleted & 2) = 0.
- filearchive.fa_deleted_reason_id: Always available.
- recentchanges.rc_comment_id: Available when (rc_deleted & 2) = 0.
- logging.log_comment_id: Available when (log_deleted & 2) = 0.
- protectedtitles.pt_reason_id: Always available.
The original task is not yet finished (we are aiming for mid Feb) but creating this so you guys can have a heads up.
Note: I will be merging the new columns filters soon: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/393725/2 so pending would be the views with the conditions specified above.