Mediawiki version 1.31 (and therefore Wikibase version 1.31) has been released.
We currently do not have a docker image for it, but we should have one https://github.com/wmde/wikibase-docker/tree/master/wikibase
- The previous image directory can mostly be copied while updating various things.
- the .travis/build-deploy.sh in the directory should be updated to tag the image correctly with the new tags
- the .travis/build-deploy.sh for the image currently being built as "latest" should no longer tag that image as the latest (as it is no longer the latest)
- the new image directory should be added to the main .travis.yml file https://github.com/wmde/wikibase-docker/blob/master/.travis.yml#L6
- The image tag for mediawiki that is being used should be updated
- The version of Wikibase that is being fetched should be updated
- For the bundle image the versions of other extensions loaded should be updated.
- The readme should be updated to include the details of the new tags https://github.com/wmde/wikibase-docker/blob/master/wikibase/README.md
- Anything else that might be missing from this list should be picked up in CR. Questions should probably be directed to @Tarrow and @Addshore