A first version of RevisionStoreFactory was introduced in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/core/+/442285/ and will be reverted in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/core/+/443593/ due to some issues.
RevisionStoreFactory needs to be re implemented.
Considerations missed in the first patch:
- BlobStore is per wiki, so BlobStoreFactory must be used
- Both NameTableStores are per wiki, so some factory may be needed
- ActorMigration is per wiki, as different wikis may have different migration configuration
- CommentStore is per wiki, as different wikis may have different migration configuration
- MCR itself may be at different migration stages on different wikis
Perhaps we could use SiteConfiguration to gain access to the various migration stages on the different wikis: If a SiteConfiguration is injected, the local values of the migrations tage for MCR, CommentStore and Actor are overwritten by the value for the target wiki retrieved from SiteConfiguration.