Currently on meta wiki, but no other projects (en.wp, wikidata, en.wiktionary and commons tested, I don't have sufficiently large watchlists on other projects) when navigating to special:watchlist from any other page, only the message "No changes during the given period match these criteria. " is displayed, regardless of settings and number of changes that have been made, until you click the "show" button in the watchlist options. I have only what I believe to be the default settings: (hide wikidata, page categorisation enabled, al others not enabled, 30 days, all namespaces). I have 396 pages on my watchlist on Meta.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load any page on metawiki, other than special:watchlist (e.g. the main page)
- Navigate to your watchlist (using either the link at the top of the page or by entering special:watchlist in the search box and pressing go)
- changes from the last 30 days in all namespaces are displayed
- title says, e.g. "Below are the last 51 changes in the last 720 hours, as of 6 July 2018, 12:30."
- no changes are displayed.
- Title says, "Below are the last 0 changes in the last 0 hours, as of <timestamp>", even when the latest change is less than 1 minute old.
- click "show" in the watchlist options area, with or without making changes.