No message is rendered on Special:Log for the option to show the thanks log
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up a Ubuntu Bionic x64 virtual machine with at least 3.5 GB of RAM.
- Install the latest stable versions of Vagrant and Virtualbox
- Following the set up instructions here, install NFS server on your virtual machine and start the Vagrant box.
- Enable the Thanks role and run vagrant provision.
- Visit Special:Log when logged out
- Log in as the "Admin" user and visit Special:Log
Expected result: Thanks log is the first option shown on the "More Filters" section
Actual result: ⧼logeventslist-thanks-log⧽ is displayed.
See the screenshot below for details (error circled in blue pen):