As a user, I want to upload the file with the added translations to Commons so I can use it in my project.
- Generate a new version of the SVG file which includes added translations (switch translated)
- Upload the SVG to Commons as a new version of the previous file. The file is uploaded on behalf of the translation author.
- Upload comment - File uploaded using svgtranslate tool (https://tools.wmflabs.org/svgtranslate/). Added translation for <langcode>.
- During the upload:
- The Upload to Commons button changes from blue to gray, becomes disabled and the text changes to Uploading to Commons.... Reverts back to original state after upload completes.
- The translation inputs become disabled. They are re-enabled once the upload completes.
- The user gets a banner message which looks like:
- Sub-text: Thanks! Your translations to $imgname have been uploaded. You may continue translating the labels and upload again to update the image. (no links)
- View image on Commons - Takes user to the Commons page for the image (in the same tab)
- Translate another image - Takes the user back to the search page