mobile.special.watchlist.scripts makes use of the mobile.watchlist module. Nothing else makes use of this module, thus it makes sense to merge it into the mobile.special.watchlist.scripts module
Note: mobile.watchlist has dependencies on mobile.startup and mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter. These modules will be retained during this change and these dependencies copied to the merged entry point to keep this tightly scoped. Given a usage in category overlay, it is not trivial to merge in mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter.
- The code in mobile.special.watchlist.scripts is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.startup has not grown in any substantial way. Consider introducing a new module mobile.special.scripts (to mirror mobile.special.styles) modules if this becomes a problem that can be shared across all special pages.
- The module mobile.watchlist has been removed (no need to worry about caching!).
- The tests in mobile.watchlist are run inside webpack
- mobile.special.watchlist.scripts has dependencies mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter and mobile.startup
Sign off steps
- Progress is updated.
- Create task for porting mobile.special.mobileoptions.scripts, mobile.special.mobilediff.scripts and mobile.special.userlogin.scripts to webpack (no deps) - T213112
- Create task for mobile.special.uploads.scripts (mobile.gallery, mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter)
- Create task for mobile.special.nearby.scripts (mobile.nearby, mobile.messageBox, mobile.foreignApi)