- There are some updates in service-template-node. Bring those into the recommendation API repository.
- Setting up queries in the config is not a good thing to do. These are not configurable parameters, these are a part of the application. These have to be transferred into the code.
- config.prod.yaml is not needed
- T210460 - sorry it has not been done in template yet
- the README is inaccurate. The route to test is not looking as it is written there now, with no MySQL the service will not even operate correctly. I have followed the instructions of the readme to test - one failed.
- Given that you're hosting the project on Gerrit, .tavis.yaml is not needed
- There is no CI for the service AFAIK. RelEng should be able to help setting it up - this deserves a subtask.
(optional) It would still be interesting to try removing the dependency on WDQS. There's only one query and it doesn't seem impossible to replace with API request and some filtering. Captured here: T216750.
- The article.creation.morelike - good article title test fails if there's no mysql, so the CI will probably fail too. I would suggest mocking MySQL for that test instead of depending on a real thing.
- Mentioned In
- rMSRAea0f5fa3d2eb: Remove unneded files and update README
rMSRAec593ecada2a: Remove queires configuration option
rMSRAcd8cd85c4653: Update to service-template-node v0.5.8
rMSRAf039a0436cd8: Mock MySQL in failing tests
rMSRAd6634d36b3bb: Add .eslintignore
T216750: Article recommendation API: replace WDQS with MW API
rMSRA1a1f82429994: Add .eslintignore
rMSRAea40438439d8: Mock MySQL in failing tests
rMSRA50247319849b: Mock MySQL in failing tests
rMSRAfe4f092033c7: Remove queires configuration option
rMSRA6ad402166869: Remove queires configuration optional
rMSRA176cf297fba3: Remove queires configuration option
rMSRAc27d0ee553e0: Remove unneded files and update README
rMSRAb92469d15951: Update to service-template-node v0.5.8
- Mentioned Here
- T216750: Article recommendation API: replace WDQS with MW API
T210460: Eliminate usage of mocha-eslint