The Homepage (Start and Impact module) displays the user edit count according to user table. e.g. creating a topic on Flow board will be counted as two events (a topic title and a post);
Special:Contributions page counts creating Flow topic as one edit.
If Special:Homepage will be enabled on wikis where Flow enabled, the below cases may become quite visible to a user.
- In betalabs, go to Special:Impact/ET129 - the number of edits will be 1 ( user table shows the same number too).
- Clicking on 1 edit to other kinds of pages (see all) link will display Special:Contributions/ET129 without any edits.
(2) Special:Impact/ET32 shows 5 edits (confirmed by user table) Special:Contributions/ET32 shows only three.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new topic on Flow-enabled page
- check Special:Homepage and Special:Contributions pages - the count in Start (and Impact) module will be higher than on Special:Contributions page.