With Global Accessibility Awareness Day yesterday, this is a presentation/hands-on session with interested folks, with two core parts:
- presenting useful baseline of dos and dont's for enabling more users to interact with your interface and
- looking at product examples together and provide instant feedback.
Come by with your questions, we will work in the group and orient on finding which topics to focus on.
Beginner to advanced knowledge, both welcome.
Time/Location: 16:00-17:00 @ Gallery Hacking Room table #3 in the back
Included covered documentation:
- Wikimedia Design Style Guide
- OOUI as library with accessibility measurements built-in
- MediaWiki Accessibility guide for developers
- Accessibility and usability cleanup
- WebAIM checklist